SarvaLabs is looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in managing complex blockchain infrastructure. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be expected to establish and adhere to DevOps best practices and collaborate with our global engineering team. You will also work on tools and processes for automation, provisioning, configuration management, deployment and monitoring infrastructure and devise rollout strategies.
As a DevOps engineer you'll be managing the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure and more products related to web3.0 technology. You'll also design a state of the art CI-CD pipeline, bootstrap on-demand infrastructure to test software and help the team maintain a robust network.
- 2 to 3 years of full-time experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience working with Linux Based Infrastructure (Prefer: RHEL, RockyLinux, AlmaLinux, or Ubuntu)
- Intermediate understanding of Golang, and Python.
- Proficiency with Git, GitHub workflows, and GitOps.
- Problem-Solving attitude and Awareness towards Agile Methodologies.
- Important Requirements:
- Service Mesh, Kubernetes Administration, Chaos Engineering, GitOps Methodology, and also Observability.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying