Sarva Labs is looking for a Senior Golang Blockchain Protocol Developer with hands on experience to join our Core Protocol Development Team. As a Senior Golang Blockchain Protocol Developer, you will work on design and development of components of MOI Protocol, the World’s First Context Aware Peer to Peer Network for enabling Personalized Global Value Networks.
- Strong Experience with Golang. You must be able to write clean idiomatic code and have a solid understanding of Go’s standard library, concurrency primitives, tooling and testing practices.
- Experience with libp2p or any other P2P networking stack.
- Good understanding of Software Development Best Practices
- Computer Science and Distributed Systems Fundamentals.
- Consensus Protocols, Distributed Hash Tables, Log Replication, P2P Networking
- Codecs (Streaming and Compression Algorithms)
- Compilers (Assembly Languages and Virtual Stack Machines)
- General Blockchain Knowledge - Ethereum & EVM Fundamentals, IPFS, Libp2p, etc.
- Interest in topics such as Proof-Of-Stake, Consensus Algorithms, Decentralization, Public Key Cryptography, etc.
Educate everyone around you and also learn from others. Blockchain is new. We all are in it together
Why BUIDL at Sarva
- Direct Mentorship by project leads who have been actively working in Blockchain industry for the past 6 yo 7 years.
- Flexible working timing and workations on offer
- Get the chance to attend Web3 events in India and abroad sponsored by Sarva and network with Industry experts
- Get the bragging rights to being part of India's first L1 blockchain protocol.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying