If you think blockchains are great, we have a big surprise coming your way.
Stop that debugging session and see if this is a great fit for you or your fellow gophers.
Sarva Labs is looking for a Junior Golang Blockchain Protocol Developer with hands on experience to join our Core Protocol Development Team. As a Junior Golang Blockchain Protocol Developer, you will get an exclusive exposure to Blockchain core protocol design and development of MOI Protocol, the World’s First Context Aware Peer to Peer Network for enabling Personalized Global Value Networks.
- You have up to 3 years of full-time experience coding in Go language
- Strong knowledge in Data modeling, Data retrieval(Elastic search etc).
- Basic understanding of Decentralization and web3
- You are interested about cryptography and building smart solutions around it
- You have a basic to intermediate exposure to distributed systems / networks
- You like Test Driven Development (TDD) and working with the QA team
- You have a keen eye for optimizing code and challenge incumbent approaches
- You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines and can containerize your code
- You are comfortable interfacing with NoSQL databases
- You can communicate ideas clearly and collaborate with a geo-distributed team
- You have a strong desire to learn / apply your learnings in Blockchain, IPFS, LibP2P
- You have demonstrated some interest in making open-source contribution
Why BUIDL at Sarva
- Direct Mentorship by project leads who have been actively working in Blockchain industry for the past 6 yo 7 years.
- Flexible working hours and workations on offer
- Get the chance to attend Web3 events in India and abroad sponsored by Sarva and network with Industry experts
- Get the bragging rights to being part of India's first L1 blockchain protocol.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying